Speak Points
Are you sure that’s going to do the job
I’m totally against the new public transportation system
In my opinion, we should shut down all the brothels in this country
You’ve got a point there
If I were in your shoes, I would file a formal complaint with the city
Could you elaborate on Korea’s traditional medicine
Let me know what’s on your mind
Now that we’ve covered the advantages, let’s move on to expenses
I’ll briefly summarize the main points of the takeover offer
A good example of that is Japan’s real estate bubble bursting
Let me illustrate this point with some hard facts and figures
Please take a look at the pie chart on the screen
If you look at this chart, you’ll see our target markets
We expect demand to increase 50% over the next few years
The Korea Group consists of seven autonomous companies
I really want the opportunity to develop more
I think the most important thing is to clarify goals
The experience taught me what to do in a team environment
Hopefully in 5 years, I will be at the management leve
I’m good at motivating a team
I felt I need to learn the basis, so I chose electrical engineering
I read a lot of books to develop myself
What I want to do most in my life is to become happy
This company is listed in the New York Stock Exchange

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기