My recent state
Original version
1. I have to graduate KAIST, so I have a plan to take pass-exam on
remain classes. If you know any kinds of the liberal arts course which accept
pass-exam, please let me know. Of course, you can recommend courses in which
attendance is not important.
2. I again fall in love with my ex girl friend, that is to say, she also
falls in love with me again. The most important problem (if you are not
new-comers to my board, you may be aware of it) has not yet settled, but we
agree on that fearing about the future breakup is useless. Anyway, our
relationship is changed by the special event. I think that we both become
more a grown-up person.
3. Diet and body-building progresses very slowly. It is more difficult than I
expected.
4. I will change my residence to new one at April 26. I use a loan which my
company provides to employees who work for six or more months. But my new
home is not boarding house, so I will have to make breakfasts and dinners
myself. Moreover, I have to give up a very delicious egg-fry that the
boarding house aunty has cooked at every morning. Anyway, I¡¯m pleased to
save costs in living and live in a large home.
Edited version by my writing teacher
1. I have to graduate from KAIST, so I have a plan to take pass-exams
for the remaining classes. If you know of any liberal arts courses which
accept pass-exams, please let me know. Of course, you can recommend courses
in which attendance is not important.
2. I fell in love again with my ex-girlfriend, and it is both ways. The most
important problem (if you are not new-comers to my board, you may be aware of
it) is yet to be settled, but we agreed that fearing a breakup in the future
is useless. Anyway, our relationship has matured by this special event. I
think that we are both more grown-up now.
3. Diet and body-building are progressing very slowly. It is more difficult
than I expected.
4. I will be moving to a new home on April 26. My company provides a loan to
employees who have worked for six months or more. But my new home is not a
boarding house, so I will have to make breakfasts and dinners myself.
Moreover, I have to give up the very delicious fried egg that the boarding
house aunty cooks every morning. Anyway, I¡¯m pleased to save costs in living
and to be moving to a larger home.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기