2007. 6. 20.

Conference Call part5 - Detail explain

- The system is going into production on June 1st, so we have to solve the problem by then.

- The customers' test system won't be available until next week.

- The customer has been experiencing this problem for the past two weeks.

- This issue has been reported to our President, who is going to visit with the customer next Monday.

- You have determined that this is a code defect, not a user error.

- The problem must be fixed within 24 hours, or data will be lost.

- I expected to see that all of the data would be uploaded to the website, but it wasn't.

- This is a solid problem. 혹은 We can duplicate this problem without fail.

- I tried to clarify this in the e-mail I sent Wednesday.

- Did you get my e-mail? Does it make sense?

- We have not reached an agreement on this yet.

- I spent a great deal of time on this.

댓글 없음: