2007. 6. 20.

Conference Call part3 - Agreement, Explain, Objection

다시 설명을 해 달라고 할 때
- Could you explain it more simply?
- Could you explain it in detail?
- Could you please explain that again?
- Please clarify .......
- Would you summarize this problem for us?
- Could you speak more slowly?
- Could you speak more loudly?
- Excuse me. I couldn't catch that. Would you repeat it?
- I don't understand your point.

상대방의 설명에 대해 이쪽팀의 논의가 필요할 때
- Would you hold on a second? We Korea members would like to discuss this.
혹은 Please give us a few moments to discuss this among ourselves.
혹은 Please give us a few minutes to talk about this as a team.
혹은 Let us talk about it among ourselves.
- Excuse us, but we're going to discuss this in Korean.
- We will put the phone on mute while we discuss this among ourselves in Korean.

다른 사람의 설명에 추가해서 설명할때- Let me rephrase what Mari is trying to communicate.
- I would like to explain to you what he's trying to convey.
- I just want to add one more thing to what Mari said.

자신의 설명이 이해됐는지를 확인할 때
- Does this make sense?
- Do you have any questions?
- Sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to confirm what you just said.

설명한 후 상대방에게 의견을 구할 때
- What do you think about this? 혹은 Would you comment on this?
- Do you have any advice?
- Do you have any comments from the hardware point of view?

동의할 때
- I agree with you. (I agree with you about the fact that we need a new approach to this problem.
- I think so, too.
- That's a good point. (I see your point but I don't think it is necessary for us to do that.
- So I hear/heard. (So I hear, but I think we need to clarify the facts before we decide what to do.
- We are fine with that. That seems reasonable.
- That makes sense.
- It sounds good.

반대할 때
- I hate to say this but I don’t agree with you on that point.
- We can’t buy your proposal, because it would impact us.
- I am strongly against your proposal because I think it’s not feasible.
- If you haven’t done so, it is critical that you get your manager’s approval on your plan.
- We were hoping for a different answer. I understand that you've tried to...... but ....
- That might work, but I'm afraid it's not a final resolution.
- That is a good idea, but we need an official fix, not a work-around.

반론을 제기할 때
- My understanding is slightly different from yours.
- I have a totally different opinion.
- That's not what I was trying to drive at.
- I don't think that is the case.
- That would be perfect. But I would not know how to do that.
- I would like to ask someone to convince me of its validity.
- I don't think that can solve the problem.
- If you are still not satisfied with our revised proposal, then escalate according to the escalation plan/path.

제안할 때
- I have a suggestion for you.
- I propose to include a list of important events on this matter.
- We need to do a much better job explaining our proposal.
- We need more discussion on this one.
- I think it would be clearer if you show us an example.
- I believe our current proposal should incorporate all the major comments before it is finalized.

제안의 이유를 설명할 때
- Let me explain why I proposed this.
- The reason I am recommending this is that.....
- The logic behind my recommendation is .....
- My rationale behind this proposal is that.....

해결책을 제안받고 싶을때
- Do you have any recommendations to solve this issue?
- Does anybody have any suggestions to fix this problem?
- Would you provide us with a possible solution to this problem?
- How would you want me to handle this?

상대방의 제안을 지지할때- I like your suggestion.
- Okay, I can go along with that.
- I support your proposal.
- You convinced me.
- I'm sold on it.

화제를 바꿀 때
- I think we have fully discussed this issue. Let's move on to the next subject, which is......
- We are stuck now. Shall we table this issue until our next meeting and go to the next subjecct?
- OK. Let's go on to the next subject since we don't have much time left.

다른 쪽으로 흐른 화제를 본론으로 되돌리고 싶을 때
- I got off track.
- I think we're getting a bit off-topic now.
- We should get back to the subject at hand, the target date for the official fix. When can we expect to receive it?
- Let's start over from the beginning.

오해가 생겼을 때
- Let's talk things through.
- Can we review the situation?

약간 분위기가 흥분되었을 때
- Okay. everyone, let's calm down....

텔레콘퍼런스 도중에 참가할 때
- Who just joined?
- This is Kildong Hong. I just joined.

텔레콘퍼런스 도중에 나가야 될 때
- I have to leave now, but my colleague(s) will stay on the call.

도중에 몇분간 나갔다 왔을 때
- What did I miss?

전화 연결이 좋지 않을 때
- Excuse me, but there's some noise on the line. Would you repeat that, please?
- We have a bad connection. Let me call you back.

갑자기 조용해질 때- Hello. Can you hear me?

응대
- Uuh huh 혹은 Yeah.
- I see. 혹은 I got it.
- Okay. Sure. Certainly. Exactly.

이해를 했을 때
- OK. I will do so. 혹은 Sure, we will do that.
- All right, we will do as you suggest.

댓글 없음: