Conference Call part4 - Question, Favor
질문할 때
- What will be the agenda for this meeting? Also, how long do you expect this meeting to run?
- May I interrupt you for a second?
- I have a question for you, Mari.
- One quick question.
- I’m sorry to interrupt you, but would you elaborate on that?
- Could you be more specific?
- Could you articulate your point?
질문을 유도할 때
- Does anyone have any questions so far?
- Are there any questions?
- Are there other items we need to bring up?
- Are we all clear up to now?
- Everyone is welcome to ask questions now.
- Maybe, we’d better have a Q and A session now.
질문 받았을때
- Thank you for asking a question.
- I am glad you asked that question.
- Thank you for asking me an excellent question.
- That’s the question I’ve been waiting for.
- That's a good question. But I cannot answer it right now. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you later.
질문내용을 확인할 때
- Could you please repeat your question?
- Sorry, but I could not hear your question. Could you please repeat it?
- I am not sure if I understand your question clearly. Could you rephrase it please?
- Would you please clarify your question?
- Are you saying (telling us) that there is going to be an announcement of A's new product line by the end of this year?
- Could you explain to us how these changes will impact our schedule?
- Could you give us an example that will better explain your point?
수정프로그램 작성을 의뢰할 때
- Can this be fixed? (Can you fix it? 이라고 물으면 상대방의 능력을 묻는 것으로 받아들일 수 있으므로 주의)
- This should be fixed.
- Can you give us an official fix?
- Customers expect us to fix it.
- Can you tell us when this will be fixed? 혹은 What is your target date for this fix?
- We need an official fix by March 28th, Korea time. 혹은 Can you give us an official fix by Thursday morning, March 28th, Korea time? I guess that would be Wednesday morning New York time.
- Would you tell us what you need from us to fix this?
- Are there any potential problems with this fix? 혹은 Have any problems been reported with this fix?
혹은 Are there any risks involved with intalling this fix?
- Could you give us a work-around if you cannot fix it?
- Can this be improved?
- The customer requests functional enhancements so that the system supports user names longer than 8 characters.
- This may be working as designed, but I think we should improve the product.
- Can you tell us exactly why this cannot be fixed?
- Would you please tell us exactly what caused this problem?
해결에 필요한 자료 관련
- Do you have enough information to analyze this problem?
- Do you need any more data from this system? Yes, we need ..........
원인과 재발을 막고 싶을 때
- Were you able to isolate the problem? 혹은 Could you identify the cause of the problem?
- Did you find anything wrong?
- What caused the problem? What can be done to prevent it from happening again?
현황에 대해 알고 싶을 때
- What is the most recent status?
- Can you please update the problem management database with the current status?
(The database has not been updated since last week.라고 말하면 담당자를 책망하는 것으로 들릴 수 있음)
- This is an urgent matter. Would you please give me daily status?
이쪽의 현황을 전할 때
- Our current status is......
- Here's my updated information on this problem.
- I have an update on the problem today.
- This is under investigation. 혹은 This is being investigated. 혹은 We are investigating this.
상대방에게 요청할 때
- I'd like you to send me the details by Friday the 23rd.
- Please send me the details within 24 hours.
- This is an urgent matter. We cannot wait until Tom comes back from vacation.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기