Conference Call part2 - Starting
상대방이 들어와 있는지 확인
- Is anyone from the US team on this call? 혹은 Is everyone from the US team on the line?
- Please let me confirm who is on the line.
회의를 시작할 때
- Shall we start? / Let's get started. / Let's start.
자기소개
- This is Kildong Hong from the ABC team in Korea. 혹은 This is Kildong Hong. I'm on the ABC team in Korea.
참가 예정인 이쪽 사람이 아직 안 왔을 때
- He's in another meeting. He will join us in 30 minutes.
- He's on another call. He should be with us within 30 minutes.
텔레콘퍼런스 도중에 나가야 됨을 미리 알리기
- I may need to leave in the middle of the call.
- I'm only available for 50 minutes. 혹은 I'll have to leave in about 50 minutes.
참가에 대한 감사
- Thank you for taking the time to call in. 혹은 We appreciate the time and effort you have put into this.
회의록 작성을 미국쪽에 부탁할 때
- Could someone in the US keep notes during this meeting and email them to us afterwards?
- John, would you please send out a summary of today's meeting after it is over?
혹은 John, would you please send us the minutes of today's meeting?
회의록을 본인이 작성할 것임을 알릴 때
- I will take notes during this meeting and email them to you.
회의 목적을 명확히 하고 싶을 때
- Please let me clarify the objective of this meeting.
- I called this session to address the ABC issue. 혹은 I requested this meeting to talk about the ABC issue.
(The purpose of today's meeting is ......... 혹은 What we'd like to get from today's meeting is .........)

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기